IF YOU ARE
An agency account star who has worked with both Direct and Digital platforms, who is looking for the next right move and is ready to work at one of the best integrated marketing companies and increase your compensation package at the same time?
TASKS OF THE POSITION:
- This is a strategic role that will demand the very best from you and require you to call on your experience of dealing with clients. Worked with a known agency, and be fully versed in the mechanics of managing integrated marketing campaigns that incorporates the best of the online and offline worlds.
- You must be able to devise and implement growth and retention strategies and plans. Introduce and up-sell new products to existing clients. Identify and build relationships with the clients’ key influencers and decision makers.
- You must be a passionate leader able to provide day-to-day, hands-on management of sophisticated integrated online and offline direct marketing programs to our lead healthcare client. We need a pro with 5 – 7 years of experience, the right “can do” attitude. Of course a BA/BS degree is expected…an MBA is a plus. Experience in both B2B and B2C is preferred. Strong computer skills are a must.
KEY ELEMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Top level strategic planning by writing business plans or marketing plans.
- Ensure that the clients’ expectations in terms of campaign deliverables, service and efficiencies are met and exceeded.
- Experience managing all aspects of traditional media including direct mail campaigns.
- Experience in writing SOWs and negotiating contracts.
- Experience in presenting campaign reviews to clients.
- Propose and implement client portfolio growth strategy and tactical plans.
- Increase sales and revenue by extending networks and relationships.
- Identify and maximize the opportunities within the client portfolio to increase.
- revenue by cross selling, extending the contract period and increasing the investment and margins.
- Work with and direct internal departments in order to provide options and solutions for clients.
- To ensure all issues are addressed and managed and that clients are continually updated and informed.
- Supervise, motivate and assist in charting career path for direct reports.